A career as a company driver with one of Canada's premier transporters just might be the perfect fit for you.
Our Western Line Haul Division offers opportunities for:
- New and experienced drivers
- Driver teams or individual drivers
- Routes in the U.S. and Canada.
Working as a truck driver with Western Line Haul, you will enjoy a respectful workplace, numerous benefits, and the stability of working with a company who has led the industry for 50 years.
Why work as a Company Driver for Western Line Haul?
- Regional and Fuel bonus pay
- Diamond Driver Pay
- Paid layovers
- Pay for all loads and unloads (When driver performs the live functions)
- Hourly Rate for Authorized Work Time
- Pay for all U.S.D.A. Meat Inspection
- Paid USD Federal Highway Use Tax
- Paid Bridge Crossings and Tolls
- Paid Permits
- Fuel and Phone Cards
- E-Z Pass
- Satellite Dispatch
- Bi-Weekly pay with emailed statements
- Group Health Plan
- Emailed pay statements
If you are interested in driving for the Western Line Haul division, start by connecting with our Western Line Haul Recruiters today. You can also apply online and select "Line Haul Division" as your preferred division.