Get into the Driver’s Seat with the TransX Leasing Program
Any way you look at it, semis are expensive and they can be a big investment for owner operators (not to mention the risks involved!). If you are a company driver looking to take the next step in your trucking career, the TransX Leasing Program can help you get there – without the hassle and the huge down payment.
With many years of experience in the transportation industry, we know the barriers that prevent many good drivers from becoming owner operators. Whether it is financing, lack of capital or bad credit, we want to help qualified candidates take the next step in their careers.
What you need to know:
- Internal applicants must have a proven track record and deemed a low safety and compliance risk.
- External applicants must meet all of our hiring criteria. Our hiring standards will not be lowered to attract leased operators.
- All applicants must be willing to run in Canada and the United States, work 24 days per month and be away from home for up to 12 – 14 days per trip.
- All applicants must also participate in a Business Skills for Owner Operator seminar presented by TransX (at no cost to the owner operator).
Benefits of the TransX Leasing Program:
- Zero down payment and no security deposit required
- 24-hour maintenance support and pricing programs within North America
- Fuel pricing and rebate programs within North America
- Paid licensing, fleet insurance, WCB, heavy use tax, tolls/bridges/scales included
- Satellite and electronic logs supplied and installed at no cost
- We offer industry-leading pay packages
If you are interested in learning more about the Leasing Program, the financial terms or probationary period details, you can visit our webpage or get in touch with our recruiters for assistance. They are only a phone call or email away!