TransX is proud to announce that we will be joining the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program staff in their Information and Employer engagement trip to Berlin, Germany from May 7th to May 11th. TransX will be joining other Manitoba employers in conducting interviews with individuals who meet the candidate assessment criteria to move to and work in Manitoba.
Interested in working and living in Canada?
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) enables individuals who meet assessment criteria in certain areas (NOC codes) to connect with Manitoba employers who are recruiting. For more information about the program and the Information and Employer engagement trip, please visit the MPNP website.
TransX Group of Companies will be recruiting Long Haul Transport Drivers (NOC 7511) .
If you are interested in living and working in Canada for the TransX Group of Companies, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible to take part in the MPNP program:
- Between 21 – 45 years of age
- Completion of secondary school
- Have completed at least a one-year, post secondary program from a recognized education institution for which you have received a diploma, degree or certificate; or have completed an accredited driving training course up to 3 months in duration through a vocational school or community college
- Have at least 3 years of full time Class 1 long haul driving employment experience in the past 5 years
- Official language proficiency of an approved language test taken within the past 2 years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB/NCLC 5 overall, demonstrating a minimum of L-5, R-4, W-5, S-5 in each test category
- Adaptability and settlement supports; eligible candidates must intend to stay in Manitoba
If you are interested in living in Canada and driving for a premier Canadian transport / freight company, you are invited to contact us to determine your eligibility.
Please contact Howard Sired, TransX Recruiting Manager through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.